Soft Pink

Monday, October 24, 2011

25 weeks

I have had writing this post on my to do list all last week and am finally getting the opportunity to do it. I am including a picture of myself and Gracie at 25 weeks. Tomorrow will be 26 weeks. I have been feeling her move more here and there, which has been fun. Corey keeps trying, but nothing yet for him. I can only feel on the inside. I think she needs to get a bit bigger and hopefully she is growing.

My doctor's office was unable to give us a free of charge 3/D ultrasound and they could make up a medical reason to do it, but it would go against my deductible. We didn't want to do that in case we would need to use it for medical reasons. They did tell me about this place in Portland, where all they do is ultrasounds and they are cheaper. They have packages also with DVD and CD they give you, which the doctor's office wouldn't be able to do. So, we have one scheduled for November 2 and the grandparents will be here for it, minus a grandpa (Corey's dad), but we will have pictures to share with him and all of you.

I also wanted to share these verses with you, that I have been leaning on this last week. It is from a blog, http://www.girltalkhome.com/, they have been discussing trials. "Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. For that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways." James 1:2-8


25 weeks



 

2 comments:

  1. We did an ultrasound at a private facility a couple days after our 20 week because our little one had her legs crossed, so we couldn't tell for sure it was a girl. The lady ran it out of a small office in Roseville, and she gave us a couple 3D snapshots for free. Kinda weird at 20 weeks... but we're gonna go back I think around 28 weeks for a 3D ultrasound.

    And I'm definitely in the same place as Corey! I'm doing my best to wait patiently for my turn to feel her move, but nothing for me yet.

    You guys are in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the 3D ultrasound and a chance to see my little grand baby.. I love your verse.. my verse is in Romans... He (Abraham) faced the fact that his body was as good as dead, yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God -but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.... Abraham did not deny his circumstances but he hung on to God in faith -knowing there was a power greater than his... I believe this.. and I believe it for Gracie Ann.. I'm also praying that she kicks harder!!!

    ReplyDelete